Estes SureMove Website: Terms and Conditions of Use
The term Estes SureMove or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3901 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23230. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or the entity/entities they represent.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is solely for the use of potential and current Estes SureMove customers. It may not be used by any other entity for any other purpose including, but not limited to, sale, reproduction or duplication.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you proceed with the quoting process, you agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as requested for a moving estimate. If, for any reason, the information is or is suspected to be inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Estes SureMove reserves the right to refuse the quote request and/or deny use of the site.
- Estes SureMove reserves the right to discontinue or change www.EstesSureMove.com at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Estes SureMove also reserves the right to block or deny access to any individual or group of users at any time at its own discretion.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Estes SureMove, a division of Estes Express Lines. All rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice and trademark law, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty, express or implied, or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Estes SureMove and Estes Express Lines will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. You agree to indemnify Estes and hold it harmless against any claims, liability, damages, fines, or costs (including without limit reasonable attorneys' fees) in connection with any claim arising from use of this site.
- By visiting www.EstesSureMove.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Estes SureMove, Estes Express Lines, its partners or its affiliates.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use be finally held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, unenforceable or otherwise contrary to law or equity, you agree that these terms and conditions shall be reformed automatically to cure or, if necessary, delete such offending provision, and that the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use that can be given effect without such restriction shall be given effect. Failure of Estes SureMove or Estes Express Lines to enforce any portion of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such terms and conditions.